A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19
DeNooyer Chevrolet is committed to the health and safety of both its workers, customers and the community and as such, is taking all precautions to continue to care for the safety, health and well-being of those in our dealerships. Our showroom, parts department and service department are all open, based on the Michigan Emergency Order MCL 333.2253.
We recommend that an appointment is made for sales or service in order to guarantee the best customer experience.
We also appreciate that if you are feeling sick, are awaiting the results of a COVID test or are on quarantine, that you request to conduct your visit virtually or reschedule until those have been resolved.
To schedule an appointment and/or a sales or service pickup and delivery please contact us directly at 269-743-3428, texting us at (269) 280-4956, or messaging us through our website.
For those customers that will be visiting us, here is what we are doing to ensure your safety at our dealership:
- We have installed partitions and lines at the Service Advisor desks to help assist customers and teammates with keeping the safe 6 foot separation.
- We ask that masks be worn while at our dealership. If you do not have one and would like one, please just as a member of our team who can retrieve one for you.
- Each weekend and regularly throughout the week, after hours, our cleaning service cleans and disinfects frequently touched objects and surfaces with disinfectant.
- We have hand sanitizer available at multiple locations throughout the dealership and service area.
- We have adjusted our hours to have a rotating staff schedule to limit their and our customers exposure to any potential harm.
- Our service advisors, customer care team and technicians will be using gloves and protective materials including wheel, seat and floor mats when in possession of your vehicle. They will also be spraying down all touched surfaces with a sanitization spray prior to delivering your vehicle back to you.
- Out of an abundance of caution and as a requirement by the latest Executive Order, we encourage all employees with minor potential symptoms to stay or go home until symptom free or as needed consult with their physician.
- We wash our hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers if soap and warm water are not available.
- We cover our coughs and sneezes with tissue or sleeve.
- We have implemented safety nets to assist our employees in providing the safest and healthiest workplace that we are able to.
Safe Vehicle Buying Experience
All vehicle buying activities are actively being carried out in a safe and careful manner.
- Selecting a vehicle – If you would like to talk to someone about selecting a vehicle or you already have one in mind, the team is here to assist you. Please contact us to start that discussion or let us know of the vehicle you would like to see.
- Appointments – We are currently scheduling appointments and can either meet you at a selected location or invite you into our service department where we will sanitize your vehicle (if getting an appraisal) and the vehicle you would like to look at. All conversations can take place wherever you feel most comfortable – outside, in our showroom or in an office (with masks and sneeze guards between you and your sales consultant).
- Test Drives – Test Drives are easy and safe! With the assistance of our service department, we ensure the vehicle you are looking at and going on a test drive in, has been sanitized prior to you driving.
- Trade Appraisals – We have perfected a process for trade appraisals that our recent customers have applauded. If you would like to have your vehicle appraised, set an appointment and enter into our service lane or agreed upon location and your sales consultant will meet you. Your vehicle will be sanitized and then assessed by a manager.
- Vehicle Purchase – Once you have selected your vehicle, your sales consultant and an F&I Manager will help you with all of your paperwork. This can be done remotely or in a comfortable location to you on-site and in accordance with the Executive Order.
- Vehicle Delivery – Your vehicle can be delivered to you at a location of your choosing. We will ensure that the vehicle, along with your new keys, is again sanitized.
- Safe Vehicle Servicing Experience
If you have an existing service appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure service experience. Here are many of the things we are doing in service to ensure this:
- We have marked a safe, 6 foot social distance from our Service Advisors. Request the use of masks of all those who enter.
- Our Service Experience Manager or Service Advisor will meet you at your vehicle to check you in.
- A sanitization spray is used prior to getting into your vehicle and again before you take delivery of your vehicle after service.
- Car washes are currently only available to customers with a service appointment that day.
If you would like to change your appointment, please don't hesitate to contact us at 269-743-3428.
Your safety is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust you place in our team and company.
For the Miles Ahead,
The DeNooyer Automotive Family